Thursday 5 February 2015

Hang In There.

 
 
Some days are just so hard you wonder if it could possibly get any worse. I think the real wonder should be how you got through similar days in the past and survived. Maybe you are actually stronger than you give your self credit for.whatever the case, you are still here and life's got more for you. You got to stay positive and not succumb to the yearning in you to give in.

When I have hard times, is when I drink like one so thirsty from the wells of life found in the Word of God.


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.(Mattew 11:28).


Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.(2Corinthians 2:14).


These scriptures help to center me and give me the will and strength to continue my walk. Its the yeast in me and it causes me to rise above every situation.

God loves you and He reaches out to you right where you are, do your part by letting Him help you.Decide for Jesus today.

 

#Inspire.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment