Wednesday 20 August 2014

Inner Conflict.

Hi guys,

Here in the beautiful city of madrid, its bright and sunny and I feel great! I'm really hoping it's the same for you but never mind the weather, what I have for you today is sure to help one way or the other.
Recently, I realised I have been embroiled in an Inner Conflict, which is basically when you find yourself struggling with emotional or mental obstacles....I found myself in a struggle between doing what I "ought" to do and what I truly wanted to do.

It was quite frustrating at first because I couldn't shake off this vague feeling that something was wrong, I was constantly agitated and couldn't immediately pinpoint the problem maybe due to a lack of attention...subsequently, subconsciously I tried to suppress the unease which made me feel much worse.
Anyway, thankfully, after careful self examination, I was able to trace my discomfort to some issues that needed to be addressed in my life, which was...Continuing in a situation that was no longer acceptable to me. Now the big fat question was, what do I do now?
Well, in resolving inner conflict, we too often opt for the "safe" or "politically correct" way out, paying no mind to our core needs and truest values. This shouldn't be. In times like this, what we need is summon the courage to act in synchrony with what we truly believe. The reward, almost instant relief, comfort, clarity, vitality and expansion and even exhilaration.
Finally, don't be shy to ask for help from tested and trusted sources around you. I recommend asking help from The Holy Spirit, its not difficult, just go ahead and ask Him in faith and you will feel the peace His presence always brings, nudging you in the way that's best for you.
So, inner conflicts are not as dreadful as we sometimes tend to feel they are after all, once we embrace them they can actually be a way forward to a more fulfilling life. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have been inspired today.
You can write me at omotyny@gmail.com or drop your comments on the section below.
Cheers.
Photo credit: Pinterest and one of mine Omotiny Inspires.

No comments:

Post a Comment