Tuesday 27 May 2014

Camping At La Casona del Valle.

Camping yay!
Hi guys, have you ever gone camping, maybe as a kid or something?...yes?Well lucky you, I never got that opportunity as a kid even as a teenager, am now well into adulthood and I finally get the chance to go camping deep in the mountains, you can imagine how excited I was.

The experience.
La Casona del Valle is the name of the breathtaking camping resort we stayed in, its situated deep in the mountain town of Garganta de los Montes which sits on the outskirts of Madrid. On the whole it was very enjoyable, camping is mostly outdoor activities,hiking,bicycling,playing games etc. I'm not much of an outdoor person, especially when its cold and rainy...so the whole experience could have been better for me...but I loved the food and all the indoor activities...yeah, sorry to burst your bubble.



I hope you enjoyed this post.
Inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment