Tuesday 18 March 2014

My Favorites Oprah Quotes.

Hey guyz,


How I have missed everyone of you...certainly there's no excuse to justify the silence, so am just gonna say sorry sincerely and hope you all let it pass.lol...thank you!

Well, I have just been reading voraciously lately, trying to improve the blog, its content and all and guess what?... I came across these very inspiring quotes by Oprah Winfrey and I couldn't just enjoy them alone..I got to share you know.lol. So today I bring you just 7 of my     favorites  quotes by Oprah.....enjoy!



"Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."

"Everything in your world is created by the what you think."

"Think like a Queen, a queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness."



"Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself."
(Hmm...well as long as you have trained your instincts with the right material which for me is the Word of God in the bible...only then can it be a sure guide and truly manifest outstanding wisdom,nevertheless I get your point.)

"I believe the choice to be excellent begins with aligning your thoughts and words with the intention to require more from yourself."

"I believe that everyone is the keeper of a dream and by tuning into one another's secret hopes  we can become better friends,better partners,better parents,and better lovers."
(The bedrock of great friendships...the moment the connection is made,the friendship is assured,for as long as the connection remains.)


"The key to realizing a dream is not to focus on success but on significance and then even the small steps and little victories take on greater meanings."
( I personally find this to be profoundly true.)



As I pondered on this words today I was so inspired and fired up to do more and I thought to myself..Thank God Oprah Winfrey came to the world....I hope Its the same for you...share your thoughts with me...do you agree with the quotes or with my commentaries. Lets chat to inspire.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment